Thank you for being thoughtful and citing my content, I really appreciate that!
You’ll want to include the following information when citing my content:
- The name of the author (i.e., “Adrian Rosebrock”)
- The title of the blog post, book, or course (i.e., “OpenCV Face Recognition”)
- The name of publisher (i.e., “PyImageSearch”)
- The URL of the blog post, book, or course
- The date you accessed the tutorial or code
Here’s an example citation that you can use as a template:
Adrian Rosebrock, OpenCV Face Recognition, PyImageSearch, https://pyimagesearch.com/2018/09/24/opencv-face-recognition/, accessed on 16 April 2019
If you are citing my work please contact me as well as I love seeing what others are doing with my work — emails like those really make my day!
Leave a Reply