Hey there, I’m Adrian Rosebrock.
I started PyImageSearch back in 2014 and since then have authored 300+ free tutorials (along with 4 books and courses) on computer vision, deep learning, and OpenCV.
Besides me, you may interact with three other people here on the PyImageSearch team:
- Abhishek Thanki: Abhishek is a recent addition to the PyImageSearch team — he handles writing code (especially for the Raspberry Pi), Q&A, and sometimes answers support questions.
- Sayak Paul: Sayak is an Intel Software Innovator, Google Developer Expert in Machine Learning, and author. Sayak’s unique experience with not only embedded systems, but deep learning and data science, makes him a valuable asset to the team. Sayak helps me write code and provide Q&A support to PyImageSearch readers.
- Casey O’Brien: Casey is our Support Manager. When a new email comes in, Casey triages the email, and routes it to the appropriate party on the PyImageSearch team. She helps ensure customers and readers receive the best possible experience here at PyImageSearch.
The point is this:
- PyImageSearch is a small, intimate team
- We’re not a faceless company or a big publisher
- We’re real people with a passion for helping others study computer vision and deep learning
I sell the books and courses I have authored here on PyImageSearch to:
- Keep the blog running
- Ensure I can continue to create (free) tutorials
- Support my family
- Support my team and their families