I offer four books/courses on the PyImageSearch blog:
- PyImageSearch University — Learn computer vision, deep learning, and ML with on-demand videos, assessments, and certifications.
- Deep Learning for Computer Vision with Python — In-depth dive into the world of computer vision and deep learning
- OCR with OpenCV, Tesseract, and Python — Learn how to successfully and confidently apply Optical Character Recognition to your work, projects, and research.
- Practical Python and OpenCV — Gentle intro to the world of computer vision and image processing through OpenCV
- PyImageSearch Gurus — Similar to a college survey course in computer vision but much more hands-on, and practical. Includes 168 lessons.
- Raspberry Pi for Computer Vision — Teach your embedded devices, including the Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, or Google Coral to “see” using computer vision, deep learning, and OpenCV.
Leave a Reply