I really appreciate your support!
Your support helps me continue to write tutorials and publish content on the PyImageSearch blog (as well as create books and courses).
If you’ve benefited from my tutorials, please help in getting the word out:
- Share a link to the tutorial on your favorite social media channel (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Share the tutorial with your colleagues at work.
- Share the tutorial with your research group or lab.
- Share the link with your friends who are also interested in computer vision and deep learning.
If myself/the PyImageSearch tutorials have helped you and you want to support PyImageSearch financially, I would really appreciate it!
I don’t have a donate button, so the best way to support PyImageSearch is to purchase one of my books or courses:
- PyImageSearch University
- Deep Learning for Computer Vision with Python
- OCR with OpenCV, Tesseract, and Python
- Practical Python and OpenCV
- PyImageSearch Gurus
- Raspberry Pi for Computer Vision
Book and course sales directly fund PyImageSearch, enabling me to continue authoring free tutorials.