The free tutorials you’ll find here on the PyImageSearch blog are of super high quality (some readers even say they are higher quality than most paid books and courses you’ll find online).
I put even more effort into my books and courses, including:
- Organizing all content, ensuring it’s convenient and easy to follow (i.e., no more hunting for tutorials on Google and trying to connect all the dots)
- More in-depth guides and chapters to ensure you have complete understanding
- Super high quality (and well documented) source code that you can use in your own projects
- Pre-configured development environments to get you up and running in minutes
- Free updates whenever a new edition is released
When you purchase one of my books/courses you not only have a clear, linear path to mastery, but all the tools you need to be successful (including myself and the PyImageSearch team by your side).