I get a lot of requests like this, and while I’m more than happy to help, I cannot provide any customizations to the code.
Please keep in mind that I’ve already offered not only the code but an in-depth tutorial to you for free — I cannot take on any additional customizations. I’m sure you understand my position.
That said, here are a few suggestions:
- I’m a big fan of learning by doing. Take the time to try the customization yourself. Learning by doing gives you the deepest understanding and retention.
- Break the project into smaller pieces, solve it one step at a time (i.e., don’t type up 100s of lines of code and expect it to work right off the bat)
- Perhaps I’ve already authored a tutorial on the customization you’re looking for. Have you tried searching the PyImageSearch blog?
- Have you read the comments section to the tutorial? Perhaps another reader has already done the customization.
- Have you considered hiring a programmer or contractor to make the necessary changes?
Leave a Reply