Conditions of use
By using this website, you certify that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you agree to comply with its terms. If you do not want to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, you are advised to leave the website accordingly. PyImageSearch.com only grants use and access of this website, its products, and its services to those who have accepted its terms.
You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age before you can use this website. By using this website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, and you may legally adhere to this Agreement. PyImageSearch assumes no responsibility for liabilities related to age misrepresentation.
You agree that all materials, products, and services provided on this website are the property of PyImageSearch and OptiReto LLC, Its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, or licensors, including all copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property. You also agree that you will not reproduce or redistribute PyImageSearch’s intellectual property in any way, including electronic, digital, or new trademark registrations.
As a user of this website, you may be asked to create a profile to log in to your course material.
If you think there are any possible issues regarding the security of your account on our website, inform us immediately so we may address them accordingly.
We reserve all rights to terminate, edit or remove content and cancel orders at our sole discretion.
Certain Paid Services are subscription-based purchases, to which the following terms apply:
Your Subscription term may vary as a continuous, monthly, or annual term (“Subscription Term(s)”), as described in the course of purchasing the Paid Services. Your Subscription will auto-renew for additional Subscription Terms until your Subscription is cancelled by you, or suspended or terminated by PyImageSearch. Unless otherwise indicated by us, your designated payment method will be charged prior to, or at the beginning of, each Subscription Term for the Subscription fee plus any applicable taxes and other charges. Before charging you for a Subscription Term, we will notify you of the applicable fees, and the renewal will occur at the price then in effect for the Paid Service.
You may cancel your Subscription at any time. Your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current Subscription Term. Cancellation does not entitle you to the refund of any previously paid Fees and you will not receive a prorated refund for the remainder of the Subscription Term. In the event you cancel your Subscription, note that we may still send you promotional communications, unless you opt out of receiving those communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communications. We understand that sometimes refunds may be necessary. However, please be aware that if you request a refund, a processing fee will be deducted from the refund amount. This processing fee will cover the costs associated with handling your refund request, including administrative expenses and any fees incurred by our payment processors. The amount of the processing fee will be clearly disclosed to you at the time of your refund request. By purchasing our product or service, you agree to these terms and conditions, including the processing fee for any refund requests.
When you cancel a Subscription, you cancel only future charges for your Subscription. You will not receive a refund for the current Subscription Term you paid for, but you will continue to have full access to that Subscription until the end of that current Subscription Term. At any time for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration (“credits”) to some or all of our users. The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future.
If you reside outside the United States and change your mind about your purchase, you may be entitled to receive a full refund within fourteen (14) days (the “Cooling-Off Period”), provided that you have not logged in or otherwise redeemed or started to use the Services as a subscriber during the Cooling-Off Period.
From time to time, we may offer free trials of certain Subscriptions for specified periods of time without payment.
Prior to starting your free trial we will notify you of the applicable Subscription fees that will be charged at the expiration of your free trial. Unless you cancel your Subscription prior to the end of your free trial by taking the steps outlined above, when your free trial ends, we or our third-party payment processor will bill your designated payment method on a recurring basis for your Subscription fee, plus any applicable taxes and other charges, for as long as your Subscription continues. You must cancel your Subscription before the end of your free trial period to avoid any charges. Instructions for canceling your Subscription are described above.
Your payment information will be processed and stored through a third-party payment processor. All paid account holders must maintain at least one valid payment method for payment of Fees, which are described in more detail during checkout. All Fees are calculated and billed to you on a monthly or annual basis depending upon your choice, and are due immediately upon receipt and are subject to change. You acknowledge that Fees have a recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. Fees shall be charged or debited from the saved, designated payment method you provide one day prior to the monthly or yearly anniversary of the initial purchase date.
In the event that you have not logged in or otherwise used the Services for six (6) months or longer following purchase or receipt of a Product during a free trial, we reserve the right to terminate your subscription, cancel any pending purchase(s), and refund you the purchase price of the Product only. You will not be entitled to a refund for the value of the Subscription during the free trial.
PyImageSearch reserves the right to adjust the Fees for our Paid Services, or any features or parts of our Paid Services, at any time. You acknowledge that PyImageSearch may change the Fees for Paid Services at any time. In the event of such a change, PyImageSearch will provide notice to you via the email address associated with your account at least thirty (30) days in advance of the effective date of the change. Your continued use of the Services indicates your acceptance of any changes to the Fees. We understand that sometimes refunds may be necessary. However, please be aware that if you request a refund, a processing fee will be deducted from the refund amount. This processing fee will cover the costs associated with handling your refund request, including administrative expenses and any fees incurred by our payment processors. The amount of the processing fee will be clearly disclosed to you at the time of your refund request. By purchasing our product or service, you agree to these terms and conditions, including the processing fee for any refund requests.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the United States apply, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms and conditions, or any dispute of any sort that might come between PyImageSearch and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
You agree to indemnify PyImageSearch, OptiReto LLC, and its affiliates and hold PyImageSearch harmless against legal claims and demands that may arise from your use or misuse of our services. We reserve the right to select our own legal counsel.
Limitation on liability
PyImageSearch is not liable for any damages that may occur to you due to your misuse of our website.
PyImageSearch reserves the right to edit, modify, and change this Agreement at any time. We shall let our users know of these changes through electronic mail. This Agreement is an understanding between PyImageSearch and the user, and this supersedes and replaces all prior agreements regarding the use of this website.
Messaging Terms & Conditions
This SMS (Short Message Service) program is a service of PyImageSearch (PyImageSearch). By providing your cell phone number, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g., SMS/MMS cart reminders, sale notices, etc.) from PyImageSearch. These messages include text messages sent using an automatic telephone dialing system to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up or any other number you designate. You give PyImageSearch permission to send text messages to the enrolled cell phone number through your wireless phone carrier, unless and until you end permission per these Terms & Conditions. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Message frequency may vary. PyImageSearch reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. PyImageSearch also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent, and we will notify you if we do so.
Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported, and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. PyImageSearch, its service providers, and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Text the keyword STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our initial confirmation message to cancel. After texting STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our initial confirmation message, you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. If you change your preferences, it may take up to 48 hours for it to take effect. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT keyword commands and agree that PyImageSeach and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from PyImageSearch through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
Help or Support
Text the keyword HELP to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our initial confirmation message to receive a text with information on how to unsubscribe.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE MESSAGING PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER OF PyImageSearch OR ANY PARTY ACTING ON BEHALF OF PyImageSearch BE LIABLE FOR: (A) ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR COSTS IN AN AGGREGATE AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO PyImageSearch HEREUNDER OR $100.00; OR (B) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES. YOU AGREE EVEN IF PyImageSearch HAS BEEN TOLD OF POSSIBLE DAMAGE OR LOSS ARISING OR RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE PyImageSearch MESSAGING PROGRAM. PyImageSearch AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DELAYS OR NON-DELIVERY IN THE TRANSMISSION OF MESSAGES.
To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless PyImageSearch, its directors, officers, employees, servants, agents, representatives, independent contractors, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, actions, causes of action, costs, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, judgments, or penalties of any kind or nature arising from or in relation to these Messaging Terms or your receipt of text messages from PyImageSearch or its service providers.
1. General. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in any way related to these Messaging Terms or your receipt of text messages from PyImageSearch or its service providers whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory and regardless of when a dispute or claim arises will be resolved by binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THESE MESSAGING TERMS, YOU AND PyImageSearch ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATING IN A CLASS ACTION AND THAT THESE MESSAGING TERMS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY ARBITRATION.
2. Exceptions. Notwithstanding subsection (A) above, nothing in these Messaging Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of you or PyImageSearch to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in aid of arbitration from a court of competent jurisdiction; or (iv) file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
3. Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and PyImageSearch will be governed by the JAMS, under the Optional Expedited Arbitration Procedures, then in effect for JAMS, except as provided herein. JAMS may be contacted at www.jamsadr.com. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
4. No Class Actions. YOU AND PyImageSearch AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and PyImageSearch agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. You agree that, by agreeing to these Messaging Terms, you and PyImageSearch are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participating in a class action, collective action, private attorney general action, or another representative proceeding of any kind.
5. No Class Actions. YOU AND PyImageSearch AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and PyImageSearch agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
6. Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Messaging Terms, if PyImageSearch makes any future change to this arbitration provision, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to PyImageSearch’s contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section below, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and PyImageSearch.
7. Enforceability. If any provision of these Messaging Terms is found to be unenforceable, the applicable provision shall be deemed stricken, and the remainder of these Messaging Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Changes to the Messaging Terms
We reserve the right to change these Messaging Terms or cancel the messaging program at any time. By using and accepting messages from PyImageSearch after we make changes to the Messaging Terms, you are accepting the Messaging Terms with those changes. Therefore, please check these Messaging Terms regularly.
These Messaging Terms, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with us in connection herewith, will constitute the entire agreement between you and PyImageSearch concerning the Messaging Program.
Please contact us with any inquiries or concerns at email@example.com or write to us at: 317 Commercial St NE, Ste A, PMB 530, Albuquerque, NM 87102.